2023 Central NC Council Oyster Roast
We are excited to fellowship with our many friends and supporters this Thursday evening, April 27th at the 2023 Central NC Council Oyster Roast. We would like to give you a few courtesy reminders for the event.
- Check-in will be located at Gate 3 (corner facing the Kannapolis town center) of Atrium Heath Ballpark, located at 1 Cannon Baller Way, Kannapolis, NC 28083, starting at 5:30 PM.
- We will have directional signs labeled BSA Event pointing the way. Parking will be in the grass lot located directly across from the left field side of the stadium. There will be a parking attendant to help ensure ease of access to the parking area.
- Our staff will greet you and your guests at the gate. If you have your tickets already, please give us your name or the name of the supporter who invited you. If you do not have tickets, we will have a “will call” section at the same check-in area.
- Please remember that each ticket has two drink passes for you to use through the evening and note that the Cannon Ballers stadium is a cashless facility. If you would like to purchase additional beverages, please use debit or credit.
- The event and food service will begin at 6:00 PM. The Welcome will begin at 6:30 PM and the Highlights/Friends of Scouting update will begin at 7:00 PM.
- You will have the opportunity to enter a 50/50 raffle if you choose. We will draw the winner at 8:00 PM. You can use cash or debit only for the 50/50 Raffle.
- Although the weather is expected to be cloudy tomorrow evening, there is a chance of rain should you wish to prepare. We will have a few canopies and the covered concession area should it start raining.
Menu consisting of all you can eat oysters, fish fry, and BBQ.
Parking is at Gate 3. Download the Map below.
Thank you again for your generous support of Central NC Scouting and we look forward to you joining us.
|Cannon Baller Map||Download|